Injection mortar VK, 280 ml, peeler cartridge
Our VK injection mortar - the solution for secure heavy-duty fastenings!
With our ETA-approved VK injection mortar, we offer a reliable solution for fastening heavy loads such as canopies, awnings or carports.
The VK is characterized by its excellent adhesion and strength, which ensures a reliable connection between the fastening and the substrate. Regardless of whether it is concrete, masonry or perforated brick - the VK injection mortar offers strong anchoring.
Approved (ETA) for:
- Anchorings in concrete (cracked and non-cracked concrete)
- For seismic loads (C1)
- Anchoring in masonry (perforated bricks and solid bricks)
- Subsequent reinforcement connections
- Short curing time
- Assembly temperatures down to -10°C possible
- Cut open the tubular film before use
- Color gray
The Chemofast VK injection system is a fast-hardening composite mortar. The mortar consists of 2 components that are mixed in the static mixer to form a perfectly mixed composite mortar and can therefore harden.
The Chemofast VK Allround mortar can be used for dowel fastenings in concrete and masonry. When used in perforated bricks, the appropriate sieve sleeve must be used. The product can also be used for subsequent reinforcement connections (rebar).
You can size your applications with our free software “ DesignFix ”.
You can find tender texts at “ Ausstellen.de ”.
- Steel structures
- Wooden constructions
- Steel consoles
- Satellite antennas
- Drill hole cleaning according to ETA or technical data sheets
- Only the mixer provided for this purpose is to be used
- When using in perforated bricks, please only use the sieve sleeve provided for this purpose
- Curing times must be observed
The Chemofast VK is available in various packaging solutions. Firstly in the 280 ml peeler cartridge. This can be processed in commercially available silicone squeezers.