CHEMOFAST® Anchoring GmbH
SDS Drill Set
SDS Drill Set
4 cutting concrete drill bit with SDS Plus connector
- Hammer drill bits for concrete, reinforced concrete and masonry
- Long service life
- PGM certified
- 4-edged carbide drill head for fast drilling progress
- Effortless drilling: The improved double-spiral design enables up to 25% faster drilling with optimal removal rate and rapid removal of drill dust, even with deep holes.
- Fast & precise: The drill attachment with a pronounced centering tip creates clean, symmetrical and approval-compliant drill holes (PGM certified) at high drilling speeds. Thanks to the solid metal hard head with 4 cutting edges made of high-quality carbide, hitting the reinforcement or getting caught in the material is almost impossible.
- Long service life: drill tip and drill body are connected to each other for maximum resistance to breakage and low-vibration impact transmission using a high-temperature-resistant welding process.
- Compatibility: Suitable for all impact drills & rotary hammers with SDS Plus quick-release drill chuck. The SDS Plus mount enables a quick tool-free change and loss-free power transmission.
Sizes included in the set:
- Ø 5 mm / 115 mm total length / 50 mm working length
- 2x Ø 6 mm / 170 mm total length / 100 mm working length
- Ø 8 mm / 170 mm total length / 100 mm working length
- Ø 10 mm / 170 mm total length / 100 mm working length
- Ø 12 mm / 170 mm total length / 100 mm working length
The essentials in brief
We are world market leaders and have been working in the development and research of new products for over 30 years. You get a product for your project that was developed, produced and tested in Germany.
Drilling in masonry, stone, concrete & reinforced concrete can be easily managed.
All CHEMOFAST drills are certified by the Masonry Drill Testing Association (PGM) and guarantee perfect drill holes for safe dowel installation. Drill head & drill body are connected by a patented high-temperature fusion technology.
Free parcel shipping within Germany
Orders placed before 12:00 p.m. will be dispatched on the same day
you have questions You can reach our engineers on the following number: 02154 81230
The perfect complement
Everything you need - from one source, from one company