Wedge Anchor BA PRO
For fastenings in uncracked and cracked concrete indoors.
The most important characteristics of bolt anchors are their high tensile strength and their ability to withstand high loads. They can be used for both temporary and permanent fixings, providing a simple and effective solution to various installations.
With the right tools and knowledge, they can be easily inserted into concrete or other materials.
- Approved (ETA) for non-cracked and cracked concrete, as well as seismic C1 and C2
- ETA includes exposure to fire
- made of galvanized steel, therefore only approved for indoor use
- Loadable immediately – no waiting times
- Time-saving through-hole installation
- 2 anchoring depths per bolt anchor model
- for concretes C20/25 to C50/60
- Minimized drilling and time expenditure
- Flexible area of application
- metal constructions
- metal profiles
- foot plates
- Cable routes
- wooden structures
- the drilling dust must be removed
- Observe the assembly torque (torque wrench required)
- Like all galvanized heavy-duty anchors, the Chemofast BA PRO vz may only be used under dry interior conditions