Wedge Anchor BA A4
Suitable for anchoring in uncracked concrete indoors and outdoors.
The most important characteristics of bolt anchors are their high tensile strength and their ability to withstand high loads. They can be used for both temporary and permanent fixings, providing a simple and effective solution to various installations.
With the right tools and knowledge, they can be easily inserted into concrete or other materials.
- Approved (ETA) for anchoring in non-cracked concrete
- made of stainless steel, therefore also approved for outdoor use
- Loadable immediately – no waiting times
- Time-saving through-hole installation
- 2 anchoring depths per bolt anchor model
- for concretes C20/25 to C50/60
- Minimized drilling and time expenditure
- Flexible area of application
- metal constructions
- metal profiles
- foot plates
- Cable routes
- wooden structures
- the drilling dust must be removed
- Observe the assembly torque (torque wrench required)
- the Chemofast BA A4 may be used indoors and outdoors (including industrial atmosphere and near the sea) or in damp rooms, provided there are no particularly aggressive conditions