CHEMOFAST® Anchoring GmbH
2K Epoxy Power Glue
2K Epoxy Power Glue
2-component adhesive for the most demanding bonding
- Base: epoxy resin
- Colour: transparent
- Mixing ratio: 1:1
- Processing time: approx. 5min
- Curing time: 12h
- Content: 25ml
- QUICK AND EASY. Fast-curing, pasty 2-component adhesive. Ideal for fast, heavy-duty bonding. Double-chamber syringe for easy squeezing of the two adhesive components in the correct mixing ratio.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS. The 2K adhesive is suitable for connecting a wide variety of materials. Ideal compound for a wide variety of DIY applications. Ideal for optically demanding bonding. For indoor & outdoor use!
- NUMEROUS MATERIALS. Perfect application in the field of manufacturing, assembly & repair. Excellent epoxy resin adhesive for bonding porcelain, glass, metal, stone, wood, plastic, concrete, marble, rubber...!
- HIGH QUALITY. High tensile & impact strength. Excellent peel & shock resistance. Can be sanded and painted over. Rapid hardening after approx. 5 minutes. Shelf life 15 months!
the essentials in brief
We are world market leaders and have been working in the development and research of new products for over 30 years. You get a product for your project that was developed, produced and tested in Germany.
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Suitable for industry / assembly / craft / household / hobby
- Can be used for bonding porcelain, glass, metal, stone, wood, plastic, concrete, marble, rubber, etc
- Before use, the adhesive surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dust and grease
- Open and squeeze out the twin syringe until both components come out evenly
- Clean the opening and apply the supplied mixer to the syringe
- Carry out a short dosing test on a suitable test piece
- Dispense a sufficient amount of adhesive onto the parts to be joined and join the parts to be glued together. Remove residues of the adhesive components and the mixed adhesive with cleaner before the adhesive hardens
- After use, remove the mixer again, dispose of it and ensure that the adhesive components do not come together at the outlet and then close the twin syringe
Free parcel shipping within Germany
Orders placed before 12:00 p.m. will be dispatched on the same day
you have questions You can reach our engineers on the following number: 02154 81230
Would you like more information and suitable products?
Everything you need - from one source, from one company
If you work on small projects several times, a few spare mixers are definitely worth it for you