CHEMOFAST® Anchoring GmbH
- High-quality, neutral-crosslinking, elastic 1-component adhesive sealant
- Based on MS Polymer
- Very low emissions
- Adhesive applications indoors and outdoors
- Sealant & grout for example in the sanitary area
- Recoatable with water-based paint systems
- Impervious to mold
- Colors available: black, white and grey
- Bonding and sealing: In addition to bonding applications indoors and outdoors, Chemofast CF Multi is also ideal as a sealant, for example in the sanitary area. Adhesive connections in bodywork, caravans and containers are just as much a part of the area of application as structural bonding of safety glass.
- Flexible hold: The Chemofast CF Multi is perfect for elastic bonding on all common, even slightly damp, surfaces. It remains highly elastic with a movement absorption of up to 20%.
- Sustainability: Thanks to the very low emissions, the CF Multi EC1 PLUS R is certified and thus ensures a healthy indoor climate. The requirements for the LEED sustainability certificate are also met. In addition, the CF MULTI has been tested according to ISO 16938-1 for spotting on natural stone.
- Efficient & professional: Thanks to the MS polymer base, no further work step is required after cleaning the surface. The adhesive can be applied without a primer. Residues can be completely removed, adhesive spots can be painted over or varnished without any problems.
- Temperature resistance -40°C to 90°C
The essentials in brief
We are world market leaders and have been working in the development and research of new products for over 30 years. You get a product for your project that was developed, produced and tested in Germany.
- Surface bonding indoors and outdoors
- Sealing in the sanitary area, kitchen etc.
- Glue on skirting boards
- and much more
- Clean the surface beforehand
- no primer required
- Also adheres to slightly damp surfaces (but not underwater)
- since air is required for curing, please ensure that air contact is possible when applying
- Skin formation after approx. 10 min (at 20°C and 50% relative humidity)
- Curing time approx. 2 mm / 24 h (at 20°C and 50% relative humidity)
- Processing temperature 5°C to 35°C
Free parcel shipping within Germany
Orders placed before 12:00 p.m. will be dispatched on the same day
Do you have questions about the exact application? You are not sure if the product is suitable? No problem! We offer you a German engineer support. 02154 213456 We look forward to your call.
The perfect complement
Everything you need - from one source, from one company