CHEMOFAST® Anchoring GmbH
Alles Dicht Spray
Alles Dicht Spray
Bitumen-free spray plastic for sealing and sealing
- Base: rubber resin
- Color gray
- Drying time: 2-4h
- Curing time: 12-24h
- Processing temperature: +15°C - +25°C
- high abrasion resistance
- fast drying
- suitable for all common surfaces
- good resistance to aging and permanent elasticity
- highly adhesive on many surfaces
- STRONG PROTECTION IN A CAN. Bitumen-free universal sealing spray based on rubber resin. After the coating has dried, there is an adhesive, elastic protective coating that withstands the highest atmospheric and mechanical loads (e.g. stone chipping)!
- SEAL - SEAL - COAT. Ideal spray plastic suitable for gutters, sewage and drain pipes, caravans and boats, roofs and windows, pool walls and pond liners, cellar and ventilation shafts. Coatings on body & vehicle underbodies!
- POWERFUL AND ADHESIVE. The liquid plastic adheres to almost all surfaces, e.g. stone, metal, plastic, wood, enamel. The all-sealing spray is waterproof, weather- and temperature-resistant. Good soundproofing. Can be used indoors and outdoors!
- EASY TO USE. Shake the sealing spray vigorously before each use, spray the surface to be treated thinly in 2-3 cross coats. Completely dry after 2-4 hours and can be painted over!
the essentials in brief
We are world market leaders and have been working in the development and research of new products for over 30 years. You get a product for your project that was developed, produced and tested in Germany.
- Sealing small cracks indoors and outdoors, such as gutters, sewage and drain pipes, caravans and boats, roofs and windows, pool walls and pond liners, basement or ventilation shafts
- for post-treatment of hard-to-reach areas
- Repair of coating on vehicle underbodies
- Coating the insides of doors, trunk lids, etc. to eliminate droning noise
- The substrate should be dry, dust-free and rust-free
- Loose parts should be removed to avoid rusting underneath
- Bring the can to room temperature and shake vigorously (at least 2 minutes from the audible impact of the mixing ball)
- Spray the surface to be treated thinly in 2-3 cross coats and allow to dry briefly
- The optimal spray distance is about 30cm
Free parcel shipping within Germany
Orders placed before 12:00 p.m. will be dispatched on the same day
you have questions You can reach our engineers on the following number: 02154 81230
The perfect complement
Everything you need - from one source, from one company