This type of reaction resin is a further development of unsaturated polyester resins towards vinyl ester resins, which are formally produced by reacting an epoxy resin with an unsaturated monocarboxylic acid. The two-component injection mortars produced from this have improved physical and chemical properties compared to unsaturated polyester resins.
- Basis: Further development of the polyester composite mortar system
- Performance: higher standard
- Suitable for universal use
- Can also be used for wet drill holes
- Suitable for use in natural stone (styrene)